So here is Birthday card I made using Julys' Christmas special Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs and the Weathered Happy Birthday stamp too.
- July's stamps, Happy Birthday stamp.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Northern Pine.
- Distress ink:- Brushed Corduroy.
- Green checked ribbon.
- Square Cream 8inch card, brown, cream and green card.
- Double sided tape, glue.
- Craft tools.
1) Cut apiece of brown card a little smaller than the front of the square cream card, and a piece of cream card a little smaller than the brown piece.
2) Stamp a row of fir tree across the bottom of the cream piece, and second generation stamp a second row between them using Northern Pine for the branches and Rich Cocoa for the trunk and ground.
3) Attach two pieces of ribbon across the bottom of the fir trees, centrally adhere to the brown piece of card then onto the cream square card, using double sided tape or glue.
4) Cut a 3.8cm x 12.8cm piece of brown card and make shallow points to each end, stamp the cogs from the reindeers back along the two long sides using Rich Cocoa, centrally adhere to the top of the card using double sided tape or glue,
5) Cut a 1.5cm x 13.8cm piece of cream card, stamp Happy to the left clean and let the stamp dry then stamp Birthday using Rich Cocoa, edge with Brushed Corduroy, cut a 14.5cm x 2.2cm piece of green card, centrally adhere the cream piece to the green then across the centre of the brown piece on the top of the card using double sided tape or glue.
6) Stamp the reindeer onto a 7.6cm x 8cm piece of cream card using Rich Cocoa and edge with Brushed Corduroy, mount onto a 8.4cm x 8.8cm piece of green card then onto a 9.2cm x 9.6cm piece of brown card, using double sided tape or glue.
7) Adhere in the bottom right corner using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon to each piece of ribbon.