I am loving the Birthday Greetings stamp set from this Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs it is just so versatile and makes fantastically quick cards.
- August's stamp pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:-Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal.
- Distress Inks:- Stormy Sky.
- Black chiffon ribbon.
- 8inch square white card, turquoise, black and white card.
- Double sided tape, glue 3D foam pads.
- Craft tools
How to Make:
1) Cut a 18.8cm x 18.8cm piece of turquoise card.
2) Cut a 7cm x 18cm piece of white card and alternately stamp the two Happy Birthdays across it starting in different places using Teal Zeal, distress the edges using Stormy Sky, centrally adhere to the left side of the turquoise piece of card using double sided tape or glue,
3) Cut a 10.5cm x 8.5cm piece of white card, have the piece landscape and stamp numbers over it using Teal Zeal, distress the edges as before, and adhere to the bottom right corner using double sided tape or glue.
4) Attach a piece of black chiffon ribbon centrally across the top space on the turquoise card, centrally adhere to the white card using double sided tape or glue.
5) Onto white card stamp the Life sentiment using Tuxedo Black for the words and Teal Zeal for the border, cut out and distress the edges using Stormy Sky, mount onto a 6cm x 9cm piece of black card using double sided tape or glue, centrally adhere to the top right of the over the ribbon using 3D foam pads, knot a piece of ribbon to the left side.