- July's Stamps, Robin Stamp.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento;- Rich Cocoa, Northern Pine, Rhubarb Stalks.
- Versamark stamp pad, Fran-tage aged taupe embossing powder, heat tool.
- Tim Holtz Holiday Greens Die 658759, oval die.
- Red narrow ribbon, small black gem.
- 6 inch DK green card, cream, green card.
- Double sided tape, Glue and 3D foam pads.
- Craft tools.
How to Make
1) Cut a piece of cream card a little smaller than the front of the green card, using an oval die cut away part of the two sides, using the Versamark pad ink around the edges and sprinkle over the embossing powder tap off the access and heat with the heat tool until set.
2) Attach a piece of ribbon 2.5cm from the top and bottom of the piece of card,
3) Onto the front of the green card stamp two trees down each side using Northern Pine, centrally adhere the cream cut out piece of card to this using double sided tape or glue.
4) Stamp the sentiment onto cream card using Rich Cocoa, cut out and emboss the edges as before, attach over the top ribbon using 3D foam pads,
5) Stamp the Robin onto cream card using Rich Cocoa and Rhubarb Stalks the Breast, cut out and glue over the branches.
6) The sentiment needed more! Simple I stamped the W using versamark embossed as before cut it out glued it over the top of the other, no need to throw it out now.