This months Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs sold out in record time, I wasn't surprised I just love it!!!!! It is such a fabulous stamp set and with the freebie stamp Kym threw in too what was there not to love!!! But. don't worry if you have missed out on the first batch the Crafty Roo team have been hard at work and there should be some on the website very soon!
So what is all the fuss about????
Well, this .......
- May's Monthly Make Stamp Set and Lots OF Trees.
- Memento:- London Fog, Rich Cocoa, Bamboo, Leaves, Olive Grove, Pistachio.
- Distress Ink:- Tumbled Glass, Rusty Hinge, Faded Jeans.
- White stepper card, pale blue, green and white card.
- One blue and brown card Candi.
- Double sided tape, glue and 3D glue.
- Craft tools
1) Cut a pale blue piece of card to fit the main part of the card, and a green piece of card for each of the other steps.
2) Onto green card stamp three of each tree in the three green inks, cut them out.
3) Onto white card stamp the balloon, sentiment and two first class circles using Rich Cocoa, cut them out, stamp the balloon on the back in Rich Cocoa.
4) Using the edge of a green ink pad make tufts of grass on the three pieces of green card, onto the smallest piece using Rich Cocoa stamp Dad ( I stamped it with out the swirls), make a box around it using the edge of a stamp block also in Rich Cocoa, adhere the green pieces to the steps using double sided tape or glue.
5) Randomly stamp the birds onto the pale blue piece of card using London Fog, distress around the edges and over the birds using Tumbled Glass, adhere to the card using double sided tape or glue.
6) Distress the basket and middle section of the balloon using Rusty Hinge, over the strings using Tumbled Glass, with the rest of the balloon in Faded Jeans, distress the top and middle sections on the reverse side, adhere on an angle to the blue piece of card, with a first class circle in the top left corner and three trees in the bottom right using double sided tape or glue.
7) Onto the back step adhere the sentiment to the right side with three trees, on the middle step three trees with a first class circle over two trees to the left using double sided tape or glue, add a brown card Candi in the bottom right corner and the blue one in the bottom left corner using 3D glue.