Well this May's Monthly Make should now be back in stock but it is very limited at the moment!
Anyway back to the cards, this one was really easy to make and I had great fun teaming it up with some stamps from the previous makes too.....
- May's monthly Make stamp set, August 2015Monthly Make stamps and Weathered - Happy Birthday stamp.
- Memento:- London Fog, Grape Jelly, Danube Blue, Tuxedo Black.
- Distress Ink:- Dusty Concord, Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass.
- Satin edge Silver Chiffon ribbon, glossy accent.
- Light Grey Card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Score a piece of light grey card to make a zig zag card, do not fold, cut away a piece from the top left hand side, 10cm down up to the second score line.
2) With the card still open at the top of the right hand section stamp the balloon using London Fog, stamp the birds under the balloon in the bottom right corner, in the middle section stamp the birds in the top right and bottom left corners, and randomly on the left section also in London Fog.
3) Across the middle section stamp Happy Birthday and All dreams begin with a wish! (Which will go over into the right section using Tuxedo Black, distress around the edges and over the birds with Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky.
4) Turn the card over stamp Dream in the bottom right corner of the middle section, Believe the top left corner and wish half way down the right side edge of the right section, randomly stamp the birds over the two sections using London Fog, distress as before.
5) Stamp two balloons onto light grey card one in Grape Jelly and the other in Danube Blue, cut out and stamp the top of the balloon on the back, distress the balloon and basket the Grape Jelly one in Dusty Concord and the Danube Blue in Salty Ocean, turn over and distress the top of the balloon, glossy accent the two top circles and the two circles in the five ovals on the front leave to dry.
6) Fold the grey card adhere the blue balloon to the higher slop so it covers the balloon on the inside back, and the purple one on the front 2cm up from the bottom using double sided tape or glue, with a craft knife make slot 3cm up bottom of the card on each side of the purple balloon to thread the ribbon through with a bow over the purple basket, glossy accent the large circle showing on the back of each balloon.