The Hot Air Balloon from this months Monthly Make makes brilliant backgrounds! I have used it to help create this milk carton.
- May's Monthly Make Stamp Set and Tall Dad stamp.
- Memento:- London Fog, Danube Blue.
- Light Grey and blue card.
- Blue ribbon, 2 bottle tops.
- Hole Punch and glossy accent.
- Double sided tape, glue and foam pads.
- Craft tools.
- The milk carton was cut from a 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch piece of light grey card.
How to Make
1) Randomly stamp the balloon and birds onto a piece of light grey card using London Fog, use a template or die cut out a milk carton with 2 inch wide sides, make up using glue.
2) Stamp two each of the first class circles, sentiments and Dad only from the how Tall stamp onto blue card using Danube blue.
3) Cut out Dad and the sentiments, first mount onto light grey then onto blue card with narrow borders using double sided tape or glue.
4) Cut out the two first class circles to fit inside the bottle tops, adhere inside the bottle tops using foam pads,
5) Apply glossy accent to the Dad's and the inside of the bottle tops, leave flat to dry.
6) Punch holes in the top of the milk carton thread ribbon through knot and tie a bow, adhere a Dad to the top front and back just under the ribbon, with the sentiment on an angle below, and a bottle cap on each side using a strong double sided tape or glue.