This is the last card I made using Aprils' Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs. The sentiments in this stamp set are a great size for making backgrounds.
Next months set is a fabulous set for the blokes so pop back soon!
- April's Stamp Set.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Cantaloupe, Peanut Brittle, Rich Cocoa.
- Distress Ink:- Scattered Straw, Tea Dye.
- A5 Cream card, Yellow, Dark Cream and Brown card, Green handmade paper.
- Double sided tape or Glue, 3D Glue.
- Craft tools.
How to Make
1) Cut a piece of DK cream card a little smaller than the front of the A5 cream card, and randomly stamp "Happy thoughts" (Peanut Brittle) and the three hearts ( Cantaloupe) on to it.
2) Distress around the card first with Scattered Straw, then over the edges with Tea Dye, centrally adhere to the front of the A5 cream card using double sided tape or glue.
3) Cut three 21cm x 3.7cm pieces of yellow card, score every 0.5cm along the three pieces, concertina fold all pieces and glue together, round off the corner of one side to look like petals.
4) Onto to brown card stamp the sun with the largest heart stamped eight times overlapping in the centre using Rich Cocoa, cut out.
5) Cut two 2.5cm circles of yellow card cover one side of each with glue, make the scored yellow piece into a tight circle and centrally glue a yellow circle the back and front, hold in place till dry, centrally glue the brown sun to the front.
6) Glue the flower head toward the top of the card, roll strip of green paper into a thin tube and glue to hold shape, cut two leaves from green, adhere to the card using 3D glue.