This is another card I have made using Aprils' Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs this time I have used the "Happy Thoughts" and "Every rainbow follows a storm" sentiments, I think both of these are great as they can be used for so many things.
- April's stamp set
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- London Fog, Angle Pink, Cantaloupe, Sweet Plum,Pistachio, Summer Sky, Grape Jelly.
- Distress ink and marker pens:- Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw, Dusty Concord, squeezed lemonade.
- Narrow Purple, Yellow,Turquoise ribbon.
- Small square white card, Turquoise, White card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Trim a piece of turquoise card so it's a little smaller than the front of the square white card,stamp " Every rainbow follows a storm" ( pink, yellow, Lilac, Green, Blue) each word in a different colour across the bottom, randomly stamp the three raindrops ( London Fog ).
2) Cut a 8cm x 3.5cm, 4.2cm x 4.2cm and a 5cm x 3.5cm pieces of white card, stamp "Happy thoughts" with a heart in each corner (Grape Jelly) onto the 8cm x 3.5cm piece of card, colour the hearts in purple and distress the edges in Dusty Concord, stamp the sun with the three hearts (Cantaloupe) in the centre' colour the sun in yellow and distress the edges in Scattered Straw, stamp the rainbow with the three hearts (Grape Jelly) in the middle, colour the rainbow and hearts in purple, yellow and blue and distress the edges in Tumbled Glass.
3) Place (do not adhere) "Happy thought" top left, the rainbow bottom right, with the sun overlapping both in the middle to work out where to attach the ribbons so the middle is over the ribbon, attach the matching ribbon in place, centrally adhere to the White card using double sided tape or glue.
4) Centrally adhere the stamped piece over the ribbon using double sided tape or glue,knot a piece of ribbon to each piece of ribbon.