So, to kick of this Aprils creations with this get Feel Better Soon card.
- April's Stamp Set
- Small Hope & You stamps
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Summer Sky, London Fog, Peanut Brittle, Cantaloupe, Sweet Plum.
- Distress ink:- Stormy sky, Scattered Straw.
- Green, Yellow, Pink marker pens.
- A5 white card, white card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How To Make
1) Onto the front of the A5 white card stamp " Every cloud follows a rainbow" in the top right corner, and "Feel better soon!" In the bottom right corner using Peanut Brittle, distress over the words using Scattered Straw
2) randomly stamp the cloud (Summer Sky) and raindrops (London Fog) onto the front of the A5 card.
3) Cut two strips of white card the same width as the A5 card, one 4.5cm and the other 3.8cm, across the 4.5cm one stamp three Suns (Cantaloupe) and stamp "Hope" (Peanut Brittle) in the centre of the left one, colour the Suns yellow, across the 3.8cm one stamp three rainbows (Sweet Plum) in the middle one stamp "You" (Peanut Brittle) colour in the rainbows (green, yellow, pink).
4) Distress around the Suns and rainbows using Stormy Sky, adhere the two strips to the card using double sided tape or glue.