Here is another Get well soon Card made using Aprils' Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs. I just love how the "Feel better soon" sentiment fits into this die cut aperture.
- April's Stamp Set.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:-Angle Pink, Dandelion, Sweet Plum, pistachio, Peanut Brittle, Summer Sky, cantaloupe, London Fog.
- Distress ink:- Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky,
- Nestabilities S4-251 Big Scalloped Ovals.
- Glossy accent.
- Marker pens.
- Small square white card, cream, white card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools,
1) Cut a piece of cream and white card so they are a little smaller than the front of the square white card.
4) stamp the sun ( Cantaloupe), cloud (Summer Sky) and the rainbow (Sweet Plum) onto a piece of white card, colour in the sun and rainbow, cut out all the pieces.