cream and brown card that is.....
What can I say creams and brown are my go to colours and always will be, so here is my cream and brown card using March's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs.
I haven't added a sentiment to this one but there is plenty of room for one at the bottom.
- March's Stamp Set.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle, Toffee Crunch.
- Distress inks:- Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs.
- Sizzix 657196 distressed frame and postal Embossing Folder.
- Brown ribbon.
- A5 kraft card, orange and cream card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a 11.5 cm x 19.8 cm piece of orange card, at the bottom stamp part of the solid flower head using Peanut Brittle, over stamp with the outline stamp using Rich Cocoa.
2) Place (Do not attach) onto the right side of the front of the A5 craft card, stamp two leaves down the space to the left side of the card, stamp the solid leaf using Toffee Crunch, and over stamp with the outline stamp using Rich Cocoa.
3) Cut a 14cm x 12cm piece of cream card, stamp the Tulip in the centre the solid leaves and stem using Toffee Crunch and the solid flower using Peanut Brittle, over stamp with the outline stamps using Rich Cocoa.
4) Emboss distress frame and trim it down to lines on card 10.7cm x 13.7cm, distress over the flower using Antique Linen, working out from the centre start with Tea Dye , then Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs around the edges.
5) Centrally adhere to the top of the Orange card using double sided tape or glue, attach a piece of ribbon under the embossed piece, centrally adhere between the leaves and right side edge of the A5 craft card using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon to the ribbon.