For this card I have teamed March's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs with the lovely Button Mum Sentiment.
I think this one would make a lovely Mothers day or birthday card. As always just change the colours to suit.......
- March's Stamp Set
- Other stamps: Button Mum
- Stamp bases
- Memento:- London Fog, Lilac Posies.
- Distress ink:- Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry.
- Green chiffon ribbon.
- 8 inch square white card, green and white card.
- Double sided tape or glue, 3D glue.
- Craft tools
How to Make
1) cut an 8 1/4 inch x 8 1/4 inch square piece of white card, and stamp the Mum sentiment in rows across it, starting in a different part of the sentiment on each row using London Fog.
2) Make two masks of the Tulip, stamp three Tulips in the centre starting with the two outside ones and masking where needed stamp a third one in the middle, the solid leaves and stem using Shabby Shutters and over stamping the outline stamps using Peeled Paint, the solid and outline flower head stamps using Lilac Posies.
3) Tear around all four sides distress the edges using Picked Raspberry, centrally adhere to a 7 1/2 inch x 7 1/2 inch square piece of green card, attach a piece of ribbon across the bottom right corner.
4) Centrally adhere to the 8 inch white card using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon to the ribbon, attach a green button in the bottom right and top left corners and a pink button in the other two corners using 3D glue.