What can I say, March's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs is all Spring inspired, I wish the weather would get the hint!! Though the Grandkids loved the snow last week, so it's not all bad. And Looking around the garden there are signs Spring is trying to "spring!".
Anyway, Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner so I am going to kick of the Monthly Make Designs Samples with a lovely Easter Card, as always you could change the colours to suit.
- March's Stamp Set
- Other Stamps: "Happy" from Easter Greetings, Little Petal and Build Your Own "Easter".
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, Rich Cocoa.
- Distress ink:- Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw.
- Narrow gold chiffon ribbon.
- A5 cream card, yellow and cream card.
- Double sided tape or glue, 3D glue or foam pads.
- Craft tools.
How To Make
1) Randomly stamp the Little Petal onto the front of the cream A5 card card, using Cantaloupe for the flower head and Bamboo Leaves for the leaves and stem, distress around the edges using Scattered Straw.
2) Cut a 9.5cm x 17.5cm piece of yellow card, and a 8.5cm x 16.5cm piece of cream card, stamp "Happy" top centre onto the cream card with "Easter" just below it without the end swirls using Rich Cocoa.
3) Stamp the Tulip centrally below "Easter". Stamp the solid stem and leaves using Shabby Shutters and the solid flower head using Cantaloupe, over stamp all the outline stamps using Rich Cocoa.
4) Stamp the parts of the Tulip not the stem as before onto a piece of cream card, cut out and shape.
5) Centrally adhere the cream piece to the yellow piece using double sided tape or glue, using 3D glue or foam pads adhere the leaves and flower head over the stamped ones, (if using 3D glue let dry before you continue).
6) Attach two pieces of ribbon over the lower parts of the leaves, centrally adhere to the cream A5 card using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon to opposite sides of the ribbons.