I hope you like it.....
- February's card pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Silver ink pad.
- Memento:- Grey Flannel
- Stardust Transparent Embossing Powder.
- Heat Tool.
- Couture Creations Embossing Folder I Dream.
- Narrow silver edge white ribbon.
- 2 Crystal Gems.
- 7 inch Square white base card, lilac and white card.
- Light grey and lilac marker pens.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to Make
1) cut a 6 1/2 inch x 6 1/2 inch square of lilac card, and a 5 1/2 inch x 5 1/4 inch piece of card on the back of this lightly mark top and bottom across the short ends.
2) Emboss the smaller piece of lilac making sure you have it the right way up with the writings the back, cut from the top left corner down to the bottom right hand corner.
3) Adhere the top piece in the top right corner of the lilac piece of card, and the bottom piece in the bottom left corner using double sided tape or glue.
4) Cut a 6 inch x 6 inch square of white card, cut away 2 3/4 inch in from the top right corner to 5 1/4 inch down the right side, cut away the bottom left in the same way only up the left side, so it slides between the two lilac corners, you may have to trim it down a little bit more.
5) Stamp MR & Mrs in the centre using silver ink and emboss using stardust transparent embossing powder, and heat set with a Heat tool.
6) Second generation stamp the single rose across each end and down the sides, using gray flannel, colour the flowers and leaves in light gray and the & in lilac marker pens.
7) Adhere between the two lilac corner using double sided tape or glue, attach a piece of ribbon over where the two colours meet, centrally adhere to the White card using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon in the top left and bottom right corners add a gem in the two white corners.