I hope you like it too..
- February's card pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Silver Ink Pad.
- Stardust Transparent embossing powder, clear embossing powder.
- Heat Tool.
- Tim holtz on the edge Distressed Doily Sizzix 657496.
- A5 white card, sliver pearl card, white card.
- Double sided tape or glue
How to make
1) Cut a piece of silver pearl card a little smaller than the front of the A5 white card, and a piece of white card smaller than the silver card.
2) Die cut the two short edges of the White piece of card.
3) Centrally stamp Mrs & Mrs between the two die cut ends using silver ink, sprinkle over the stardust embossing powder and heat set with the heat tool.
4) Stamp part of the bouquet down each side of the card using silver ink, and clear emboss as before.
4) Centrally adhere to the silver card then onto the White A5 card using double sided tape or glue.