This card made using February's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs could be made using any colour theme to match any wedding.
And on the inside I have used the "Congratulations" Stamp and also the "On Your Wedding Day Stamp".
- February's card pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Distress Ink:- Tumbled Glass.
- Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters Distress Markers.
- Fancy corner Punch or Scissors.
- Sizzix 657106 Circle Scallop Lace Die.
- White chiffon ribbon.
- 5 Crystal gems
- 7inc square white card, turquoise and white card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a piece of turquoise card a little smaller than the front of the 7 inch square card, and a piece of white card a little smaller than the turquoise piece of card.
2) Using Tumbled Glass on the turquoise card stamp the bouquet into each corner, colour in the flowers in Tumbled Glass and the leaves in Shabby Shutters.
3) Randomly second generation stamp the bouquet onto the white piece of card using Tumbled Glass.
4) Cut or punch the corners of the white card, and lightly distress the edges using Tumbled Glass, centrally adhere to the turquoise card using double sided tape or glue, attach a piece of ribbon across the the centre of the card, centrally adhere to the 7 inch white card using double sided tape or glue.
5) Die cut the circle from white card, and stamp "MR & Mrs" with a part of the bouquet on each side using Tumbled Glass, colour in the "&", flower heads in Tumbled Glass and the leaves in Shabby Shutters, distress around the edges using Tumbled Glass, cut a piece of turquoise card to cover the holes and glue to the back.
6) Centrally adhere to the right side of the ribbon using double sided tape or glue, add a gem to each corner and a bow with a gem on the knot to the left of the circle.