This card was really quick to do but I Love how it turned out! I teamed February's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs up with the Jalopy Stamp.
- February's card pack, Jalopy stamp.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand.
- Corner Punch (I thought this one looked like tyre tracks).
- Iced Gold Stickles.
- A5 Cream Card, cream card, brown pearl card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft Tools
How to Make
1) Cut a piece of brown pearl card a little smaller than the front of the cream A5 base card, and a piece of cream card smaller than the brown card.
2) Punch the four corners of the piece of cream card, centrally stamp the Jalopy across the bottom using Desert Sand, centrally stamp "MR & MR" above the Jalopy using Rich Cocoa.
3) Centrally adhere to the brown pearl piece of card then onto the cream A5 card using double sided tape or glue.
4) Add ice gold stickles to the & and to the centre of the wheels on the Jalopy.