Wow where is February whizzing off too!
I know I am a little late posting February's other Monthly Make ideas, I started playing with March's set before I knew it I had forgot!!! And I never got around to posting the samples for Hochanda I will sort that too!
Anyway this months Monthly Make set from Crafty Roo Designs is a fabulously versatile Mr & Mrs or Mr & Mr or Mrs & Mrs (well you get the picture!) stamp set, if you want to find out more check out the website.
- February's card pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- a Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug and London Fog.
- Red and Green marker pens.
- Glossy Accents.
- 4 Crystal gems
- A5 White Base card, red, black and white card.
- Double sided tape or glue, 3D foam pads.
- Craft tools.
How to Make
1) On the front of the A5 white card, randomly second generation stamp the solid heart using London Fog, and over stamp with the outline stamp using Tuxedo Black.
2) Make a mask of the outline heart and cut out the middle, place over the hearts and stamp a single rose into each heart using Lady Bug.
3) Cut out a 10.4cm x 13.5cm piece of black card, a 9.7cm x 12.11cm piece of red card, and a 8,11 x 12cm piece of white card.
4) Onto the piece of white card stamp "Mrs & Mrs" using Tuxedo Black, stamp a single rose across the top and bottom of the card with "&" between the two Mrs's using Lady Bug, mask off the bottom part of the curl on the two Mrs's, (I used the heart mask) and stamp the single rose head in each using Lady bug.
5) Colour in the rose flowers in red and the leaves in green, edge in Lady Bug and centrally adhere to the red piece of card first, then onto the black piece of card using double sided tape or glue, using 3D foam pads centrally adhere to the A5 white card, add a crystal gem to each corner of "Mrs & Mrs" and glossy accent the four red rose flowers.