The Little bird house stamp in this months Crafty Roo Designs Monthly Make set is is just perfect for New Home cards!
- Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa.
- Assorted marker pens.
- Cuttlebug Die 37-1053 Baby Face (font).
- Double Sided Tape or Glue
- Small Square White Card, White Card.
- Patterned papers.
How to Make
- Cut a piece of card a little smaller than the front of the square card.
- Cover the top of the piece of card to make sky, and the bottom as grass, and attach this to the front of the card.
- Stamp the tree trunk and two birds onto brown patterned paper in Rich Cocoa.
- Stamp the birdhouse onto eight pieces of patterned paper in Tuxedo Black, use toning pens colour in the hearts, circles and roofs, cut out all the pieces.
- Die cut "New Home" in purple and attach in the top right corner with Glue, attach the tree to the left of the card with a bird on a branch and four of the birdhouses and the rest of the birdhouses and bird go on the grass using Glue.