You could change the colours, but I really like cream and kraft card.
- Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Distress Ink Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge Gathered Twigs.
- Distress Marker Vintage Photo
- Doubled Sided Tape or Glue.
- Sentiment stamps - Happy Birthday Weathered, With Love
- A5 Cream Card, Craft Card, Cream Card.
How to make
- Cut a 10x15cm piece of cream card, stamp the tree in the centre in Rich Cocoa.
- Stamp the tree again on a 10x15 piece of scrap paper, cutting away the inside left part of the top just passed the top of the Middle branch only, make four masks of the maple leaf.
- Place the mask over the tree and randomly stamp the maple on the left side the solid leaf in Wild Honey and the outline in Gathered Twigs using the leaf masks when needed.
- Colour in the tree trunk and distress the top of the tree with Scattered Straw, distress around the edges of the card with Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge.
- Centrally adhere to the top of a 21x12 cm piece of craft card with Double Sided Tape or Glue, in the space at the bottom stamp Happy Birthday in Gathered Twigs with a maple leaf in the two corners as before.
- Down the folded edge of the A5 cream card stamp the maple leaf as before the solid in Wild Honey and the outline in Gathered Twigs, and distress over with Scattered Straw, stamp seven maple leaves onto cream card and cut them out.
- Adhere the craft card to the right hand edge of the card with Double Sided Tape or Glue, attach five of the leaves to the top of the tree with two at the bottom with Glue.