- Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves.
- Distress Inks Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass.
- Distress Markers Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron.
- Keane Creatief No45.0317 Wheelbarrow Die.
- CRD Relax Stamp set
- Gold Brad.
- A5 White Card, White card,Blue Backing Paper.
- Double Sided Tape or Glue.
How to make
- Cut a piece of blue backing paper a little smaller than the front of the A5 card, and a piece of white card a little smaller than the blue paper.
- Onto the piece of white card stamp the tree in the top top left in Rich Cocoa for the trunk and Bamboo Leaves for the top, stamp the bird on the top branch of the tree in Rich Cocoa.
- Make a mask of the pointed leaves and apples, stamp the apples on the tree in Peeled Paint leaving room for a leaf with each apple, second generation stamp the solid leaf in Peeled Paint and over stamp also using Peeled Paint, using the masked where needed.
- Die cut a brown wheelbarrow add a gold brad to the wheel, mark a line just below the top of where the wheelbarrow will be on the card, stamp a stack of five apples in Peeled Paint onto the line and one to the bottom of the tree, stamp a bird in Rich Cocoa on the top of the apples.
- Colour in the tree trunk, birds and apples, stamp Relax... And Take it slow..! In the top right hand corner, with The garden is calling! In the bottom left in Rich Cocoa.
- Centrally adhere to the blue backing paper then onto the A5 white card with Double Sided Tape or Glue, attach the wheelbarrow with glue.