I found this cards a real pleasure to make as I got to use up some of those paper scraps I have sat around the place!
- Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves.
- Distress Inks Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass.
- Assorted marker pens
- Fine Black Cord.
- Coloured patterned paper.
- 5x7 inch white card, white card (folded on the short edge).
- Double Sided Tape or Glue.
How to Make
- Cut a 4 x6 inch piece of white card (landscape)
- In the bottom left corner stamp the sentiment in Bamboo Leaves.
- Distress over the bottom half with Shabby Shutters and the top with Tumbled Glass, add a few tufts of grass with the edge of a piece of foam.
- Attach a piece of fine black cord 2.5 cm down from each side of the card, do not pull it tight let it dip a little.
- Stamp the bird house onto eight pieces of patterned paper in Tuxedo Black, use toning colours to colour in the hearts, circles and roofs, cut them out and glue them hanging from the black cord.
- Stamp a bird on the line and one in the bottom right corner, colour them in.
- Centrally adhere to a 4.5x6.5inch piece of green patterned paper, and then onto a 7x5inch white card with Double Sided Tape or Glue.