This is my last card card for this months Monthly Make and this has to be my favourite. I can see me making this one quite a lot and experimenting with all those autumn colours!
I hope you like it too.
- Distress Ink Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss.
- Green Stranded Cotton or Twine.
- Four Small Green Buttons.
- Double Sided Tape, Glue, 3D Glue.
- Small Square White Card, White Card, Green Card.
How to make
- Cut a piece of green card a little smaller than the front of the square white card, and a piece of white card just a little smaller than the green card.
- Randomly stamp the four solid leaves onto the white piece of card, each leaf to one of the lighter shades (not Forest Moss) over stamp the leaves with the outline stamps in Forest Moss, randomly second generation stamp the solid leaf stamps over the card in the same colours as before, edge the card in Peeled Paint.
- Centrally adhere to the green piece of card then to the small square white card with Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Cut a 5.5x10cm piece of white card and a 6x10.5cm piece of green card, onto the white card centrally stamp the sentiment in Forest Moss, and as before second generation stamp the solid leaves around the sentiment, distress with Shabby Shutters and edge with Peeled Paint.
- Centrally adhere to the green piece of card and then to the card on an angle with Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Thread a piece of green stranded cotton through each of the buttons and knot, attach one to each corner of the sentiment card with 3D Glue.