I am so excited to share with you the very first Monthly make from Crafty Roo Designs.
It has been great fun to work with these stamps, and I just love the sentiment included it will be so useful, I know I keep saying that but it really will be.
This first card could be used for any occasion and done in any colour too.
- Memento :- Tuxedo Black,
- Distress Ink (and marker):- Dusty Concord
- Silver Glitter Brads
How to make
- Cut a 13.8cm x 13.8cm square piece of white card, along the top and bottom stamp the long side of the corner swirl, so the swirls are in the corners and the points meet in the middle in black, colour in the swirls and distress.
- Add a silver glitter brad to the join in the bottom swirls.
- Mount onto a 14.3cm x 14.3cm square piece of purple shimmer card, adhere to the front of a small square white card
- Cut a 13.8cm x 7cm piece of white card, using black ink stamp the corner swirl in the top right and bottom left corners close to the edges, and stamp “All dreams begin with a wish” in the centre, colour in the swirls, distress darker over the two corners and lighter over the saying,
- Add a silver glitter brad to the two stamp corners,
- Mount onto a 13.8cm x 7.5cm piece of purple shimmer card and centrally adhere to the card,
- Add a toning bow to the join in the top swirls.