I love how the colours turned out on this one.
- Memento - Rich Cocoa.
- Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Scattered Straw.
- Brown Lace.
- Stickles - Gold Ice and Cinnamon.
How to make
- Cut a 12cm x 5.2cm piece of white card.
- Using Rich Cocoa stamp the single swirl in the top right and bottom left corners, in the centre stamp "All dreams begin with a wish".
- Colour in the swirls and distress around the edges in Vintage Photo.
- Cut a 13cm x 9.5cm piece of white card and stamp one of the single swirls from the bottom left corner across the card, mask off the rest of the card from the end and stamp another swirl along the first, remove the mask and place it over the stamped part leaving a bit to join up to, turn the stamp around and stamp a third swirl making like a branch.
- Stamp two of the large flower heads above the branch to the right of the card and a small one to the left in Rich Cocoa, over stamp with the solid ones in Scattered Straw, colour in the swirls and distress the edges in Vintage Photo.
- Cut a piece of orange card a little smaller than the front of an A5 white card, adhere the small piece of card centrally to the top of the card and the large one to the bottom, in the space attach a piece of brown lace.
- Centrally attatach to the front of the A5 white card.
- Add gold ice stickles to the coloured in parts of the swirls and a spot of cinnamon stickles to each corner.