I hope you like it too...
- Distress Inks - Abandoned Coral, Dusty Concord, Mermaid Lagoon, and Scattered Straw
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Silver Embossing Powder
- Four Silver Glitter Brads.
- Onto a 15cm x 15cm square piece of white card put random blocks of four bright colours to cover the card, spritz well with water and leave to dry,
- Second generation stamp the small flower head to the same coloured block
- Cut a 16cm x 16cm and a 5cm x 12.8cm piece of purple shimmer card
- Centrally stamp “All dreams begin with a wish” onto the small piece of card in Versamark and Silver emboss it, silver emboss around the edges of the three pieces of card.
- Centrally adhere the distressed piece to the purple card then to the front of a 7 inch square white card.
- Attach a silver glitter brad to each corner of the sentiment piece and centrally attach to the card using 3D foam pads.