This one again could be done in any colour and could be used for so many occasions - Good Luck, congratulations, birthday or even a just because card.
- Distress Inks - Black Soot and Hickory Smoke.
- Die’sire Make a Wish EF6-WISH Embossalicious Folder.
- Versamark Clear ink Pad.
- Silver Embossing Powder.
- Narrow Black Chiffon Ribbon.
- 2 Silver Pearl Brads.
How to make
- Cut a piece of white card a little smaller than the front of a small square black card.
- Using Black Soot stamp the corner swirl in the top right and bottom left corners.
- Randomly stamp the small three dandelion seeds in Hickory Smoke over the card.
- Emboss with the embossing folder.
- Heat emboss the edges in silver.
- Knot a narrow piece of black chiffon ribbon to a silver pearl brad and attach to the stamped corners.
- Adhere to the black card.
- Stamp the large solid flower onto a piece of scrap card and cut out, draw round it three times onto black card (try not to touch the card too much) using a Versamark pad stamp Believe and Dream with the first letter to the wider end and Wish to the pointed end, and silver emboss.
- Cut out and edge with a silver pen.
- Using 3D foam pads down the centre of the card from top left to bottom right corners.