Here is another of the cards for this months Monthly Make. I really enjoyed making the background for one it was so quick to do, but looks lovely. I definitely think I will be doing this background a lot!
- Memento Rich Cocoa
- Peeled Paint distress Ink and marker pen
- Clear ink pad
- Gold embossing powder
How to make
- Second generation stamp the small flower head onto the front of a cream A5 card in Rich Cocoa.
- Cut a 9cm x 13cm piece of cream card.
- stamp the single swirl three times down the card with the top of the swirl to the left, in Versamark and emboss in Gold Embossing Powder.
- Stamp Dream to the end of the top one, Believe to the end of the bottom one and Wish to the middle of the last one emboss as before in gold.
- Stamp the small flower head at the end of Wish in Rich Cocoa, and over stamp with the solid stamp in Peeled Paint.
- Cut a 10cm x 14cm and a 21cm x 3cm piece of green card.
- At each end of the green strip stamp the small flower head in Versamark and gold emboss them.
- Gold emboss around the edges of the three pieces of card, adhere the green strip across the centre of the A5 card, adhere the cream card to the green and centrally adhere to the card.