Whoops Jackie beat me to it again!
Here are this months Nina Crafts Project Club Cards, this months is a fabulous Christmas set that is just so versatile.....
If you would like to join our project club visit our website or email
email@example.com for details.
How to make
- Using Paris Dusk randomly stamp the holly onto an A5 piece of white card.
- Using London Fog fill in the spaces with the stars.
- Colour in the leaves and berries in grey and blue.
- Trim down so it’s smaller than a dark blue A5 card and distress around the edges using Faded Jeans.
- Cut a strip of white card the same width as the stamped piece of card by 3cm, deep and stamp the Family sentiment in the middle with part of the holly to the left in Paris Dusk and the two small stars to right in London Fog edge in blue, colour in the holly leaves and berries as before
- Mount onto a 4cm strip of dark blue card and attach 2cm up from the bottom of the card then attach to the blue A5 card,
- From dark blue card die cut some pine branches ( Sizzix 657492 Tim Holtz Tattered Pine cone) attach in the top left hand corner.
- The laser cut star bauble was coloured with Paris Dusk and tied to the pine branches with silver glitter cord, add silver glitter glue two the two silver stars and dark blue to the holly berries on the sentiment strip and dark blue glitter glue to the bauble.