This one is another non Christmas card made using this months Nina Crafts Project Club Stamp set. I think I got a little carried away!
How to make:
- Cut a piece of black card 1cm smaller than a small square white card, clear emboss one or two small roses in three corners and attach to the white card with the unstamped corner in the bottom left.
- Cut out a large red heart and attach to the card on an angle with point in the bottom left corner.
- Stamp the envelope and card twice onto white card in Tuxedo Black masking off the star and Merry Christmas from one of them, in the space stamp “With Love” and the roses colour in the roses and border on one of the cards, cut out the card with some of the envelope below the v, cut out the second envelope cutting away the corners of the card, using a craft knife cut the v just enough to slide the card in, glue the card in place attach over the heart from the bottom left corner.
- From silver card die cut two small Elegant Flourishes (Sizzix 656639 Tim Holtz) and punch out four small leaves, attach the flourishes from the bottom left corner over the edges of the heart and card.
- Stamp the roses twice onto red card in Tuxedo Black cut out one set of roses and attach in the bottom left corner with two of the leaves, cut out one rose and attach to card near the v the two leaves, glossy accent the roses on the leaves and add red glitter glue to the corners of the white card.