Here is a really girly card made from this months Christmas set, I just love how the card and envelope can be adapted for any occasion with a little bit of masking.......
How to make
- Trim a piece of lilac card for a mount on a small square white card.
- Cut a piece of white card a little smaller, onto the white piece of white card using the corner stamp from Junes Project Club 2014 and lilac ink, stamp part of it twice along each side with the swirl to the corners.
- Stamp the envelope and card onto lilac card, make a mask to cover Merry Christmas and the star place onto white card and stamp the envelope and card over it, mask off the edges of the card and stamp part of the corner stamp in the space colour in the edges and flowers on the little card.
- Cut out the lilac envelope cutting away the corners of the card using a craft knife cut the v between the card and envelope.
- Cut out the white card so it’s 0.5cm shorter than the envelope slide into the lilac envelope and glue into place, centrally attach the pieces of lilac and white to the square white card using 3D foam pads attach the envelope and card on an angle in the centre.
- Add lilac glitter glue to the corners of the white cards,