Another Christmas card using this months Project Club Stamp set, this time in my traditional colours of cream and brown....
How to make
- Cut a piece of brown card to mount on a small square cream card and cut a piece of cream card a little smaller, stamp the envelope centrally on the smallest cream card in Rich Cocoa mask off and stamp the holly three times from the left hand corner.
- Colour in the leaves and berries in shades of light browns, edge and draw a line around the sides of the card in brown.
- Attach two pieces of 1cm brown ribbon across the bottom left hand corner.
- Centrally attach the brown piece of card to the square cream card then the stamped cream card on to this.
- Stamp the envelope and card in Rich Cocoa onto cream card mask off all but the “Merry Christmas” on the card over stamp with the swirls and berries, colour the envelope the same as the holly leaves and the edge, berries and star in the berry colour, attach over the stamp one on the card using 3D foam pads.
- Thread and tie dark glitter cord through three brown buttons and 3D glue them to the bottom left corner.