Another Christmas card! This one is so quick to make........
How to make
- Randomly stamp the envelope and card in Rich Cocoa onto 19cm x 19cm piece of white card, mask them off and over stamp with a music stamp (KAISERCRAFT C5757sheet music) in Desert Sand, distress around the edges in Peeled Paint
- Stamp the holly twice down a 19cm x 7cm piece of white card in rich cocoa colour in the leaves and berries, distress the two long sides and mount onto a 19cm x 7.5cm piece of red card, attach 1.5cm in from the left hand side of the piece of card.
- Attach a 4cm wide piece of open weave jute craft ribbon across the card 2cm up from the bottom, centrally attach to a 20cm x 20cm square red card.
- Add crystal stickles to the open weave part of the ribbon (so it will not fray and it looks good.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” in Rich Cocoa to the right of a 4cm x 11.5cm piece of white card colour in the M and C, shape the M end into a tag and distress the edges in Peeled Paint, mount onto a 12cm x 5cm piece of red card and trim the M end and punch a hole in the shaped end, tie red, green and gold ribbon through the tag and attach to the bottom left corner with 3D foam pads.
- Thread and tie thin gold cord through small red buttons and attach with 3D glue over the groups of holly berries, thread and tie thicker gold cord through three large red buttons and 3D glue to the bottom left hand corner.