This card is so simple to make it could be whipped up at the last minute! Imagine it in blues or purples......
How to make:
- Cut a 6.5inch square of pink card and attach a toning piece of pink backing paper on an angle 5cm across the top right down to 11cm across the bottom right side of the card, attach white ribbon over the join and centrally attach to a white seven inch square card.
- Stamp the trellis onto a 7.7cm x 13.7cm piece of white card using Adirondack Cranberry ink, colour with shades of pink promarkers and mount onto burgundy card leaving a narrow border.
- Stamp the trellis, Happy Birthday and an extra set of the long four flowers from the trellis onto white card in Cranberry, colour in the large flowers and the small flowers that are touching them.
- Cut out the Happy Birthday mount like the trellis onto burgundy card.
- Attach the mounted trellis down the left of the card with the Happy Birthday towards the bottom on the right.
- Cut out the four sets of large flowers in groups where they touch, (it makes it a lot quicker when gluing in place) using 3D glue attach the three sets with small flowers to the trellis and the other long set down the top right hand corner, add glossy accents to the centres of the cut flowers and Happy Birthday.