I really like how this card turned out, imagine all the different colour ways it could be done in.....
How to make
- Cut a lilac piece of card 1cm smaller the front of white square card, in the centre stamp two of the window boxes one under the other, stamp a word into each of the panels, (I used Cherish, Hope, Believe and Dream) along each side stamp part of large trellis stamp using Memento Grape Jelly.
- Using shades of lilac colour the flowers in the window boxes only.
- Distress around the sides in Dusty Concord.
- Attach a piece of white chiffon ribbon across the top left and bottom right hand corners.
- Centrally attach to the white card and add a bow to each ribbon.
- Stamp four large flowers onto toning lilac card, cut out and shape using 3D glue add one to each corner.
- Add lilac glitter glue to the centres of the four flowers and the window box flowers.