Another of this months Project Club cards made using the window box stamp!!!!!
How to make:
- Ink over a 4cm wide piece of white cotton lace long enough to go round a DL card using Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans distress ink, (leave to dry).
- Onto the front of a white linen finish DL card 2nd generation stamp the large flower in Memento Paris Dusk, distress lightly in stormy sky.
- Stamp the window box with Birthday Wishes in the panels, and three large flowers onto white linen card in Paris Dusk, colour in shades of blue and gray, cut out the three flowers and shape them, cut the window box out with a narrow white border, mount onto silver cut out as before.
- Using 3D foam pads mount onto a 10cm x 6.5cm piece of blue card.
- Attach the lace across the card, (landscape) attach Birthday Wishes to the left of the card with 3D foam pads.
- Punch or die cut three small silver leaves and attach with the flowers to the bottom right hand corner using 3D glue, add crystal ice stickles to the centres of the flowers.