This months Nina Crafts Project Club sets should be hitting those door mats and I hope you agree what a "blooming" marvellous set they are too!
Here's the first card for this month.
How to make
- Stamp the floral corner in the top right and bottom left hand corners of a white linen finished DL card, (landscape) using memento Tuxedo Black.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday and two of the large flowers onto extra white linen card, colour in all the flowers and leaves in shades of gray.
- Cut out the two large flowers, shape them and attach with 3D glue to the floral corners.
- Trim the Happy Birthday to 4cm x 7cm and mount onto a 5cm x 8cm piece of black card.
- Attach a piece of silver edge ribbon on an angle across the card add a black card candie to each end.
- Using 3D foam pads centrally attach the Happy Birthday, (it will fit landscape or portrait) add glitter glue to the centres of the large flowers.