For this card I tried to stick to my favourite colours of browns and beige's.
How to make:
- Make a small square cream easel card with a extra front.
- Onto the inside base of the easel card and one of the fronts, stamp the floral corner onto each corner using Memento Desert Sand, colour in the large flower and the centres of the small flowers in each corner on the square piece of card in a light tan promarkers, distress the two stamped pieces in Antique Linen.
- On the other square piece of cream card, blue tac a 3mm square of paper to the centre, stamp the floral corner just above each side of the square in memento Rich Cocoa, colour in the flowers and leaves in shades of cream and brown promarkers.
- Trim off the corner and sides just above the swirl, distress in Tea Dye and edge in Rich Cocoa.
- Onto a 4cm x 7.5cm piece of cream card stamp Happy Birthday in Rich Cocoa, colour in the flowers, distress in Antique Linen and edge in Rich Cocoa.
- Onto a 5cm x 8.5cm piece of cream card stamp the floral corner twice in Rich Cocoa, distress in Tea Dye, centrally attach the Happy Birthday to this and attach to the inside base of the card.
- Stamp three large flowers onto cream card in Rich Cocoa, cut out and shape the three flowers, punch or die cut four brown fern leaves.
- Centrally attach the trimmed piece of card to the square piece of card so the gaps between the floral corners line up with the corners, attach this with strong double sided tape or glue to the bottom half of the easel flap.
- Add the fern to the centre square down the gaps in the with the three flowers in the centre, add ice gold stickles to the flower centres.