Here is another Valentines card made using this months Project Club set.
How to Make:
- Cut a 8cm x 19cm piece of white card, stamp the heart flourish at the bottom in Memento Tuxedo Black but only ink the bottom three swirls, mask off up to where the swirls join and stamp the rose so it looks as if it’s in a vase.
- Colour the stem, leaves and the bottom of the flourish in a light gray Promarker, and the rose and hearts in red, edge in black.
- Next stamp “With Love” (Grand Word Perfect 1803061A) onto a small die cut red gift tag in Memento Tuxedo Black edge in silver, tie to narrow white silver edge ribbon and attach around the white card above the small heart on the flourish.
- Glue the tag in place on the card and attach to the left hand side of a red A5 card.
- From black card die cut “FOR EVER” (Sizzlits 656623 Vintage Market Alphabet) and attach on an angle down the right of the card.
- Finally add glossy accents the red rose.