Whoops I really thought I had posted these cards before Christmas but thinking about posting and actually posting are two different things - I blame it on the Eggnog, lol!
So anyway without any further delays here are Decembers Project Club cards.......
First up Happy 18th Birthday
How to Make:
- Cut a 5cm strip from the front side edge of an A5 burgundy card.
- Onto 6.8cm x 20.5cm piece of cream card stamp the stamp heart flourish twice leaning to the left in Memento Rhubarb Stalk, and distress in Distressed ink Aged Mahogany.
- Attach it to the inside back of the card leaving a narrow border.
- Next cut a 7.5cm x 20.5cm piece of cream card and stamp and distress the heart flourish as before but leaning to the right.
- Attach to front cut edge of the card leaving a narrow border.
- Centrally stamp the heart flourish onto a 8cm x 12cm piece of cream card and distress around the edges, mount onto a 9cm x 13cm piece of burgundy card and attach by the left side to the front so it’s centred over the two stamped pieces of card.
- Down the left hand side attach a satin edge piece of cream chiffon ribbon and tie two pieces of ribbon to it, add a fabric flower to the top of the ribbon, die cut 18 Today (Sizzlits 656916 Upon a Time Alphabet) from burgundy card, attach 18 to the bottom left hand corner of the single flourish and Today under it on the front of the card.
- Finally add three cream card candies to the centre flourish and a burgundy one to the flower, glossy accent 18 Today and the hearts on the centre flourish panel.