How to Make:
- Randomly stamp the large heart and “Love is” onto a 20.2cmx6cm piece of white card in Memento London Fog.
- Attach two pieces of 1cm black chiffon ribbon down the card 1cm in from each side.
- Mount onto a 21cm x 6.8cm piece of red card and centrally attach to a black DL card.
- Onto red card stamp three large hearts in black pigment ink and black emboss then and the “love is” sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black, cut the “Love is” to 3.5cm x x5.5cm round off the corners and edge in black.
- Attach to the bottom of the white card with 3D foam pads.
- Cut out and shape the three hearts, attach on an angle down the centre reversing the middle one with 3D glue.
- Tie a piece of ribbon between the first and second hearts on the left ribbon and the second and third on the right ribbon.
- Finally add three red gems down the top right hand corner and one to the top right and bottom left hand corners of the “Love is”.