I really like the rose stamp from this months set, so I wanted to make a card just using that stamp.
How to Make:
- Stamp the Rose onto a 6cmx15.5cm piece of white card with “Thinking of You” (Grand Word Perfect 1803061A) at the bottom in Memento Tuxedo Black, and the Rose head once onto a spare piece of white card.
- Colour in the leaves and stem in black and gray Promarkers.
- Mount first onto silver then black card.
- Tie a piece of narrow silver edge white ribbon about 5.5cm up from the bottom of the card.
- Centrally attach to a white DL card.
- Cut the front petal off the spare Rose head shape and attach above “Thinking of You” to the right of the stem.
- Finally add Diamond Stickles to the top of the petals.