I think I got a little carried away using the fan stamp from this months project club!
How to make:
- Fold an A5 piece of dark green card in half.
- On the front randomly stamp the bird and Happiness using a versamark pad and gold emboss it.
- Onto a piece of pale green card stamp the fan with a dark green pigment ink and emboss in green.
- Cut out the fan, punch a hole in the bottom and thread through two pieces of narrow gold ribbon and add a bead.
- Next stamp “Wishing you all the Happiness in the world” and Happiness once more onto pale green card in dark green ink, cut out the saying and the extra Happiness to fit over the saying.
- First mount the saying onto dark green card then onto gold card, gold emboss the edges of the extra Happiness.
- Attach to the saying with a foam pad to the bottom of the card with the fan above it, add green glitter glue to the top edge of the fan.