I couldn't resist making a screen shaped card as soon as I saw these stamps!
How to make:
- Make an A4 piece of turquoise card into a gate fold card, round off the front top edges 9.5cm at the front edge to 15cm at the fold then round off the back corners.
- Mark off 1cm up and out from the bottom folds and centre of the card cut away to make legs.
- On the cut off piece of card stamp three birds in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour in with a darker turquoise pen, cut out shape and apply glossy accent leave to dry.
- Open out the card and on the inside back stamp the tree in the top centre using Memento Tuxedo Black, under this stamp “Happy Birthday”(an old Hot of the Press stamp), on each inside front stamp the three symbols across the bottom, with a fan stamped above them in which two birds have been stamped.
- Colour in the birds, the top edge, down the side of the fan, tree trunk and branches with the turquoise pen.
- Turn the card over and stamp bamboo (a very old Stampin Up stamp) on the two fronts of the card in black ink.
- Cut two strips of white card to fit across the fronts of the card and 2 cm deep.
- First stamp part of the tree in turquoise ink then over stamp with the three symbols in black, mount onto black card and attach to the fronts 0.5cm up from the bottom of the screen.
- Stamp the tree in turquoise ink onto two 9cm x 7.5cm pieces of white card, colour in the trunk and branches with a turquoise pen, over stamp with the fan in black ink, cut out and punch a hole in the bottom thread through narrow turquoise ribbon add three iridescent beads to each end of the ribbon, attach to the fronts of the card with foam pads.
- Finally attach the three birds around the top of the tree with 3D glue add blue glitter glue to the top edge of two white fans and to some of the blossom on the back tree.