Here is this months main project club card from Dimension Stamps. All of the things you need to make it are included with the project club stamps.
If you would like to learn more about the Dimension Stamps Project Club please visit there website www.dimensionstamps.com.
How to make:
- Trim 1cm off one long and one short side of an A5 piece of pale green card, stamp the tree in the top left and bottom right hand corners, with the Cherry Blossom words in the other two corners using Memento Toffee Crunch.
- Colour in the tree trunk and branches in a tan Promarker.
- Attach a piece of brown chiffon ribbon 2cm in down the right hand side of the piece of card.
- Fold a piece of A4 Kraft card in half and centrally attach the pale green piece of card to it.
- Cut a 17.5cm x 7.5cm piece of medium green card and mark 3cm in from each corner across one of the 7.5cm ends and 4cm down each side, cut these corners off to make a tag shape, punch a hole in the top and use a corner punch on the bottom two corners, round off the cut edges.
- Using Memento Rich Cocoa stamp the tree in the middle of the tag, fill in the top and bottom with the Cherry Blossom words, colour in the tree trunk and branches in tan.
- Stamp three birds onto medium green card in Memento Rich Cocoa and cut them out.
- Make a bow from raffia and attach to the tag.
- Attach the tag on an angle from the top left to the bottom right hand corner using foam pads, shape and attach the birds to the bottom of the card with 3D glue and apply glossy accent to them, add gold stickles to some of the blossom on the green tag.
Here are a couple more cards I made using the same idea