So here is this months Dimension Stamps Project club cards, a little later than planned, but better late than never hey????
I love how this card turned out the fans are just wonderful!
How to make:
- Stamp part of the tree onto three 9 cm x 7.5 cm different shades of pink card using pink in.
- Colour in the tree trunk and branches in tan.
- Over stamp with the fan using a black pigment ink and clear emboss them.
- Cut out and punch a small hole in the bottom of each one.
- Loop a piece of narrow pink glitter ribbon through each fan and glue two small dark pink sequins to each end.
- Randomly stamp the bird onto a black DL card using black pigment ink and clear emboss it.
- Using foam pads and starting at the bottom of the card with the darkest fan attach the fans.