I love how this card turned out, I can see me making it in many colour combinations.
How to make:
- Fold an A5 piece of dark cream card in half.
- Using Memento Rich Cocoa stamp a background with the Cherry Blossom word stamp.
- Onto a 13.5cm x 13.5cm piece of dark cream card stamp the tree using Memento Rich Cocoa, a row of five birds onto a 3.5cm x 14.8cm strip of dark cream card, and Happiness onto 1.5cm x 2cm piece of dark cream card edge in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Colour in the trunk, branches and three of the birds in tan.
- Die cut the cream tree using the smallest circle from (Grand Decorative Circles One LF-015) and from brown pearl card cut the next size up.
- Attach this to the top of the cream card, using foam pads centrally attach the cream circle on top of the brown circle.
- Mount the strip of birds onto a 4.3cm x 14.8cm piece of brown pearl card, attach this 1cm up from the bottom of the card.
- From brown chiffon ribbon make a bow and attach between the strip and circles on the left hand side of the card.
- Finally glue the Happiness to the bow.