This is a real quick to make card but looks great! And I think it would work quite well for little ones too that love making things too.......
If you would like to join the Dimension Stamps project club and get a discount on your purchases visit their website for more details
How to make:
- Cut a piece of blue card just a little smaller than a small square white card, and a piece of iced blue pearl card 0.5cm smaller than the blue.
- Onto the iced blue Card this stamp a border in Memento Paris Dusk using the hammer, saw spanner and sprit level colour the handles on the saw and hammer in a blue Promarker.
- Cut out a 10cm x 4.5cm piece of blue card leaving a 1.3cm border on each side cut a rectangle from the centre to make a frame, stamp the saw three time across the top and bottom and once down each side in Memento Paris Dusk, and twice onto blue card, colour in the handles.
- Cut the two extra ones out and attach one to the top right and bottom left hand corners of the cut out rectangle and clear gloss the frame, onto a 9.5cm x 4cm piece of white card stamp “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” across the middle in Memento Paris Dusk and attach the frame over it.
- Die cut "Dad" from blue card and mount first onto iced blue then blue card gloss the "Dad" and the blue card.
- Fold a 26cm piece of white cord in half and knot each end attach to the back of the frame and "Dad", attach to the stamp iced blue card with a blue brad.
- Hold the frame and "Dad" in place with foam pads, centre onto the piece of blue card then onto the white card.