If you would like to join the Dimension Stamps project club and get a discount on your purchases visit their website for more details
How to make:
- Trim the long side of an A5 piece of white card to 29cm and score lines at 3cm, 6cm, 10cm, 14cm, and 21.5cm fold it into a three stepper card.
- Cover the first two steps and 2cm up the third one with cream parchment paper, Then cut 1cm from the long side of a A5 piece of blue parchment card and attach 1cm up on the third step, rip a 4 to 5cm strip of green paper add some green brush marks to look like tuffs of grass, attach over the bottom of the blue card.
- Next stamp the lighthouse, lifebelt anchor and two sheds onto white card, one hat onto pink and one onto orange card Hat Set (ref: 0102055A).
- Colour them all in and cut them out.
- Die cut windblown fence ( Sizzlits Coastal Set 38-9692) two chairs and umbrellas (Beach Set #2, 38-9687), and two small drinks (an old Sizzix green thin cuts).
- Attach the lighthouse to the blue card and stamp the three small birds in the sky.
- Attach the bottom of the fence in the middle at the top of the middle step.
- With a silver brad attach the lifebelt to the top of one of the sheds and attach to the left hand side of the fence towards the bottom of the step and the other shed to the right of the fence with the anchor resting up against it in the middle.
- Then in whatever colour you fancy cut the umbrellas cut a chair cover to match (this has to be done freehand as it’s not part of the die set), attach the chairs, umbrellas, drinks and hats to the front of the card.