Wow Spring has definitely arrived around here so much so I have even got to do a few jobs in the garden, but I didn't find any fairies!
This month's project club set has certainly got me looking forward to the long days in the garden! What a fab set to kick of Spring!
If you would like to join the Dimension Stamps project club and get a discount on your purchases visit their website for more details
How to make:
- Stamp the shed in the middle towards the top of an 8 inch square white card in Memento Sweet Plum.
- Colour the hinges, door knob and roof in toning Promarkers.
- Distress the card with Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress Inks and paint over the shed with Mod Podge Sparkle.
- Next stamp the wheelbarrow onto lilac card and the wellies onto purple card in Memento Sweet Plum.
- Then colour in the handles and wheel, cut them out and attach just below the shed, paint over with the Mod Podge Sparkle.
- In a toning pigment ink stamp a solid fairy (Project Club March 2010 Issue 32) to each side of the shed roof and emboss with a holographic powder.
- Then die cut (Shapeabilities Shadow Flowers S5-066) from lilac and purple card and distress with Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress Inks, mix the colours and glue down each side of the shed.
- Die cut five wheat heads from pale lavender card (Sizzix Autumn Gatherings 657454) and distress with Milled Lavender Distress Inks, glue at the bottom of the card in the middle.